Dr. Walter Thompson is a tenured Regents’ Professor of Kinesiology and Health (College of Education) and in the Division of Nutrition (Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions) at Georgia State University in Atlanta. He’ll empower us with some great information regarding fitness trends that we can use to build and maintain fit bodies, especially as we move deeper into the holiday season and the new year.
Then find out how some colleges are helping their students deal with those mounting college loan debts. Finally, is their any connection between man’s lifestyle and extinctions of other creatures?
- July 27: Laura Colbert (1pm); Derrick McDaniel (2pm)
- July 28: Jobs; Heat waves and Health
- July 29: Spiritual Perspectives; Leadership
- July 30: Check Out Your Mind; Joanne Sexton (2pm)
- July 31: Developing Leadership Skills; Dr. L. Diane Bennett (2pm)
- July 20: Embracing People of Different Faiths; Jobs
- July 21: Educational Matters; Byron Pitts (2:15)
- July 22: Rev. Cheryl Kincaid (1pm); College and Predatory Practices
- July 23: Into the Future; Look into Our Minds; If Bugs Could Talk
- July 24: Does Math Equal Music? Show Your Appreciation!