Dr. Walter Thompson is a tenured Regents’ Professor of Kinesiology and Health (College of Education) and in the Division of Nutrition (Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions) at Georgia State University in Atlanta. He’ll empower us with some great information regarding fitness trends that we can use to build and maintain fit bodies, especially as we move deeper into the holiday season and the new year.
Then find out how some colleges are helping their students deal with those mounting college loan debts. Finally, is their any connection between man’s lifestyle and extinctions of other creatures?
- July 28: Dreams Aren’t the Only Vision to Care For; Denise Cornegay (1:30); Michelle Rickett (2pm)
- July 29: Skin Care for Men Who Shave; A Look into the Future; Inspired!
- July 30: Spiritual Perspectives
- July 31: Dr. Mallory Millender (1pm)
- August 1: Summer Blasts from the Past!
- July 21: Watch Those Screens! True or False: High Blood Pressure
- July 23: Dr. Valorie Parker (1pm); Best Hospitals; Your Baby and Sleep; Inspired!
- July 23: Spiritual Perspectives; Newsorite(TM)
- July 24: Dr. Mallory Millender (1pm); Darlene Price (2pm); Falita Flowers (2:30)
- July 25: Andre Woolery (1pm); Dr. Bernard Siegel (2pm)