Dr. Walter Thompson is a tenured Regents’ Professor of Kinesiology and Health (College of Education) and in the Division of Nutrition (Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions) at Georgia State University in Atlanta. He’ll empower us with some great information regarding fitness trends that we can use to build and maintain fit bodies, especially as we move deeper into the holiday season and the new year.
Then find out how some colleges are helping their students deal with those mounting college loan debts. Finally, is their any connection between man’s lifestyle and extinctions of other creatures?
- March 23: Drones; Are We Still Happy? Pt. 1; Buildings and Technology
- March 24: Our Economy’s Health, Pt. 2; BiPolar and Empowerment; Are We Still Happy? Pt. 2
- March 25: Spiritual Perspectives; The Beauty of Genuineness
- March 26: Into the Future; Our Economy’s Health, Pt. 3; Are We Still Happy?
- March 27: Caregiver, Restore Yourself; The Power of Purpose
- March 16: Cancer Miracles; A Look at Evil; Our Economy’s Health
- March 17: Young Black Men and Well-being, Pt.1; A View of the Nations; Health Matters
- March 18: Spiritual Perspectives; The Power of Thoughts
- March 19: Our Economy’s Health, Pt. 3; Young Black Men and Well-being
- March 20: The Dating Game; Motivational Moments