Dr. Walter Thompson is a tenured Regents’ Professor of Kinesiology and Health (College of Education) and in the Division of Nutrition (Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions) at Georgia State University in Atlanta. He’ll empower us with some great information regarding fitness trends that we can use to build and maintain fit bodies, especially as we move deeper into the holiday season and the new year.
Then find out how some colleges are helping their students deal with those mounting college loan debts. Finally, is their any connection between man’s lifestyle and extinctions of other creatures?
- June 17: Julia Bland (1pm); Bi-racial Marriage
- June 18: How Citizens Feel About Their Countries’ Economies, Pt. 2; How’s Golf?
- June 19: The True Board (1pm); Spiritual Perspectives
- June 20: Into the Future; Let’s Travel
- June 21: The Power of the Brain
- June 10: Benjamin Okwumabua (1pm)
- June 11: What Do You Know About the Human Body? How Citizens Feel About their Country’s Economy
- June 12: The True Board of Directors (1pm); Spiritual Perspectives
- June 13: Into the Future
- June 14: The Power of the Brain