Dr. Walter Thompson is a tenured Regents’ Professor of Kinesiology and Health (College of Education) and in the Division of Nutrition (Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions) at Georgia State University in Atlanta. He’ll empower us with some great information regarding fitness trends that we can use to build and maintain fit bodies, especially as we move deeper into the holiday season and the new year.
Then find out how some colleges are helping their students deal with those mounting college loan debts. Finally, is their any connection between man’s lifestyle and extinctions of other creatures?
- March 3: How Are We Doing? - Natural Disasters; The State of Marriage
- March 4: Cowboy Mike (1pm); Duronda Pope (2pm)
- March 5: Spiritual Perspectives; No College? There’s A Cost
- March 6: Income Inequality by the States; The Millenial Education; Into the Future
- March 7: Addictions; Pitching Success; Seeds of Success
- Feb. 24: How Are We Doing? Newsorite
- Feb. 25: Boomers Need Vitamins
- Feb. 26: Spiritual Perspectives; Africa’s Young Population
- Feb. 27: What’s Triggering That Asthma? Into the Future
- Feb. 28: Getting Free From Addiction to Debt; Staying Positive!