Dr. Walter Thompson is a tenured Regents’ Professor of Kinesiology and Health (College of Education) and in the Division of Nutrition (Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions) at Georgia State University in Atlanta. He’ll empower us with some great information regarding fitness trends that we can use to build and maintain fit bodies, especially as we move deeper into the holiday season and the new year.
Then find out how some colleges are helping their students deal with those mounting college loan debts. Finally, is their any connection between man’s lifestyle and extinctions of other creatures?
- Sept. 15: More Exotic Travels; Forgiving Ourselves
- Sept. 16: Developmental Stages; How We Feel About Our Religious Groups; Terry Elam (2pm)
- Sept. 17: Spiritual Perspectives; Dr. Angela Pringle (1pm)
- Sept. 18: Taxes and Home-based Business; Into the Future; Dr. Chris McKinney (2pm)
- Sept. 19: Empowering Our Children with Resilience; Dr. Lucy Jo Palladino (2pm); Kate Dunaway (2:30)
- Sept. 8: More Exotic Travels; Our Backs; Economy, Jobs, and Optimism; Raising Children Takes Much Cents!
- Sept. 9: Our Backs; The Economy, Jobs, and Optimism; Naima Lett and Kamu Welcher (2pm)
- Sept. 10: Spiritual Perspectives; Our Backs; Developmental Stages
- Sept. 11: Our Backs; Into the Future
- Sept. 12: Rockin’ Productions; Black Chairmen; Dr. Aljoeson Walker (2pm)