Dr. Walter Thompson is a tenured Regents’ Professor of Kinesiology and Health (College of Education) and in the Division of Nutrition (Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions) at Georgia State University in Atlanta. He’ll empower us with some great information regarding fitness trends that we can use to build and maintain fit bodies, especially as we move deeper into the holiday season and the new year.
Then find out how some colleges are helping their students deal with those mounting college loan debts. Finally, is their any connection between man’s lifestyle and extinctions of other creatures?
- May 25: Music Simulcast
- May 26: Let’s Reduce Child Abuse; Health Matters
- May 27: Spiritual Perspectives; Dr. Judy Scheel (2pm)
- May 28: Into the Future; Faith and Politics; Genetically Engineering Our Food
- May 29: Educational Matters; Women of Power; Women With Power
- May 18: The 8th Step; Do Exercise Supplements Add to Life?
- May 19: Reducing Child Abuse; The Impact of Medicaid Expansion; Exercise the Right Way
- May 20: Spiritual Perspectives; Gadget Risks
- May 21: A Look into the Future; The Impact of Medicaid Expansion
- May 22: Watching Your Weight? Faith and Politics