Dr. Walter Thompson is a tenured Regents’ Professor of Kinesiology and Health (College of Education) and in the Division of Nutrition (Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions) at Georgia State University in Atlanta. He’ll empower us with some great information regarding fitness trends that we can use to build and maintain fit bodies, especially as we move deeper into the holiday season and the new year.
Then find out how some colleges are helping their students deal with those mounting college loan debts. Finally, is their any connection between man’s lifestyle and extinctions of other creatures?
- Dec. 9: Are You Comfortable in Social Situations? Good Breath Resumed
- Dec. 10: The Future and Online Classes; Homeless in America; The Sunnis and the Shias in Today’s World, Pt. 1
- Dec. 11: Spiritual Perspectives; Becoming King
- Dec. 12: AIDS and Africa; The Sunnis and the Shias…Pt. 2; Medical Treatments and End-of-Life, Pt. 2; Breaking Codes
- Dec. 13: Protecting Your Business; Credit for Your Business; Inspiration from the Authors
- Dec. 2: Wireless Electricity; AIDS in the World; Kylene Guerra (1:45); Protecting Your Business on CyberMonday
- Dec. 3: Where Online Classes May Be Taking Us; Treatments for End-of-Life
- Dec. 4: Spiritual Perspectives; Credit Cards Can Help Your Business, Here’s How
- Dec. 5: Cuts in Food Assistance; Becoming King; Treatments at the End-of-Life
- Dec. 6: Succeeding Big in China; From the Authors; Happiness