Dr. Walter Thompson is a tenured Regents’ Professor of Kinesiology and Health (College of Education) and in the Division of Nutrition (Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions) at Georgia State University in Atlanta. He’ll empower us with some great information regarding fitness trends that we can use to build and maintain fit bodies, especially as we move deeper into the holiday season and the new year.
Then find out how some colleges are helping their students deal with those mounting college loan debts. Finally, is their any connection between man’s lifestyle and extinctions of other creatures?
- Aug. 31: Dr. Quincy Byrdsong (1pm); Fit Kids
- Sept. 1: A Drink A Day; Religion and Our Brains
- Sept. 2: Spiritual Perspectives; Are All Energy Sources Created Equal?
- Sept. 3: Into the Future; Our Foods, Our Brains; Two Worlds Becoming One World
- Sept. 4: Are You A Leader? Dr. Jamin Brahmbatt (2pm)
- Aug. 24: More on Social Security; Helping/Hurting the Poor; Dementia
- Aug. 25: Helping/Hurting the Poor; Towards A More Beautiful America; Dementia
- Aug. 26: Spiritual Perspectives; Toward A More Beautiful America; Dementia
- Aug. 27: Helping/Hurting the Poor; Dementia
- Aug. 28: Are You A Leader? Rev. Stephen Black (1:30); Melissa Ingraham (2pm)