Dr. Walter Thompson is a tenured Regents’ Professor of Kinesiology and Health (College of Education) and in the Division of Nutrition (Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions) at Georgia State University in Atlanta. He’ll empower us with some great information regarding fitness trends that we can use to build and maintain fit bodies, especially as we move deeper into the holiday season and the new year.
Then find out how some colleges are helping their students deal with those mounting college loan debts. Finally, is their any connection between man’s lifestyle and extinctions of other creatures?
- Nov. 24: Helping Our Children Who Have ADHD; Eating Out Healthy; Forgiving Ourselves
- Nov. 25: Thankfulness; Does the Wealth Gap Bother America? Faye Lawson (2pm)
- Nov. 26: Spiritual Perspectives; Jerry Gonzales (2pm)
- Nov. 27: Music Simulcast
- Nov. 28: To Thine Own Self Be True; Drugs; Making Your Relationship Beautiful
- Nov. 17: Prisons or Schools? Helping Our Children Who Have ADHD; Forgiving Ourselves
- Nov. 18: Prisons or Schools? Moving Towards Assimilation? Covered! Dr. Steven Blair (2:30)
- Nov. 19: Spiritual Perspectives; Developmental Stages; Time for A Cleansing?
- Nov. 20: Dr. Anita Thomas (1pm); Into the Future; Checking Out - Nutrition
- Nov. 21:A Quick Way to Deal with Anxiety? Jet Lag and Your Body Clock; Katie Wellborn (2pm)