Dr. Walter Thompson is a tenured Regents’ Professor of Kinesiology and Health (College of Education) and in the Division of Nutrition (Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions) at Georgia State University in Atlanta. He’ll empower us with some great information regarding fitness trends that we can use to build and maintain fit bodies, especially as we move deeper into the holiday season and the new year.
Then find out how some colleges are helping their students deal with those mounting college loan debts. Finally, is their any connection between man’s lifestyle and extinctions of other creatures?
- September 29: Happiness; Xenotransplantation; Forgiving Ourselves
- Sept. 30: Instilling Resiliency in Our Children; Healing Implants
- Oct. 1: Spiritual Perspectives; Lady T. (2pm); Developmental Stages - Newborns
- Oct. 2: Into the Future; College, Well-being, and the Black Community; The Power of Media Multitasking
- Oct. 3: What Else Makes Entrepreneurs Special? Empowered to Be Happy; Dr. Laura Seay (2pm); Growing into A Life of Excellence
- Sept. 22: More Exotic Travels; The Economy and Jobs; Forgiving Ourselves
- Sept. 23: Sports Time; Jeff Fehrman (2pm)
- Sept. 24: Spiritual Perspectives; Developmental Stages: Newborns
- Sept. 25: Into the Future; College, Well-being and the Black Community; Bringing Couples Together
- Sept. 26: Empowered to Be Happy; Dr. Kent Guion (2pm)