Dr. Walter Thompson is a tenured Regents’ Professor of Kinesiology and Health (College of Education) and in the Division of Nutrition (Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions) at Georgia State University in Atlanta. He’ll empower us with some great information regarding fitness trends that we can use to build and maintain fit bodies, especially as we move deeper into the holiday season and the new year.
Then find out how some colleges are helping their students deal with those mounting college loan debts. Finally, is their any connection between man’s lifestyle and extinctions of other creatures?
- March 2: A Look at Birth Defects; Skin Deep Beauty; Jacque Starks (2:30)
- March 3: Tech or Text Books? Online Religion, Pt. 1; Quieter, More Attractive Wind Power; Making It!
- March 4: Spiritual Perspectives; Solar Power; Making It!
- March 5: Into the Future; A Look Back at 2014; Online Religion, Pt. 2
- March 6: The Power of the Weather; Your New Green Home; A Ring for Your Finger
- Feb. 23: Black History, Black Present, Black Future; A Look at Birth Defects; Let’s Spend Some Money
- Feb. 24: A Look at Birth Defects, Pt.2; Tech or Textbooks? Let’s Spend Some Money
- Feb. 25: Spiritual Perspectives; Dr. Ruth Saxton (2pm)
- Feb. 26: Into the Future; A Look Back at 2014; Online Religion
- Feb. 27: Marin Rose (1pm); The Dating Game