Dr. Walter Thompson is a tenured Regents’ Professor of Kinesiology and Health (College of Education) and in the Division of Nutrition (Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions) at Georgia State University in Atlanta. He’ll empower us with some great information regarding fitness trends that we can use to build and maintain fit bodies, especially as we move deeper into the holiday season and the new year.
Then find out how some colleges are helping their students deal with those mounting college loan debts. Finally, is their any connection between man’s lifestyle and extinctions of other creatures?
- Aug. 25: Helping Your Middle-Schooler; What Do You Give to the Rich? Island Choices for Your Vacation
- Aug. 26: Bouncing Back; Evelyn Polk (2pm)
- Aug. 27: Spiritual Perspectives; More to Medications Than Meets the Eyes; Leading and Following Our Children’s Developmental Stages
- Aug. 28: Into the Future; Reducing the Pain of Taxes on Small Business; Resilience
- Aug. 29: Helping Our Children De-Stress; Travel Time!
- Aug. 18: Greg Collier (1pm); Dr. Jerrold Post (2pm)
- Aug. 19: Federal Corporate Taxes and Jobs; Inspired!
- Aug. 20: Spiritual Perspectives; Watching Our Screens; Recognizing our Children’s Developmental Stages
- Aug. 21: Into the Future; Reducing the Pain of Taxes on Small Businesses; Allan McDougall (2pm)
- Aug. 22: Derek Duggan (1pm); Pam Anderson and Mona Pinnington (2pm); Dr. Sheryll Cashin (2:30)