Dr. Walter Thompson is a tenured Regents’ Professor of Kinesiology and Health (College of Education) and in the Division of Nutrition (Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions) at Georgia State University in Atlanta. He’ll empower us with some great information regarding fitness trends that we can use to build and maintain fit bodies, especially as we move deeper into the holiday season and the new year.
Then find out how some colleges are helping their students deal with those mounting college loan debts. Finally, is their any connection between man’s lifestyle and extinctions of other creatures?
- Oct. 20: Happiness As A Lifestyle; Are Small Business Owners Fulfilled? Forgiving Ourselves
- Oct. 21: Resilient Children in A Stressed World; Moving Toward Assimilation
- Oct. 22: Spiritual Perspectives; Lauren Meccia (2pm)
- Oct. 23: Developmental Stages - Toddlers; Drugs
- Oct. 24: How Entrepreneurs Succeed; How They’re Living; Keeping Love Alive; Growing into A Life of Excellence
- Oct. 13: Age and Economic Well-being; Forgiving Ourselves
- Oct. 14: Instilling Resiliency in Our Children; The Affordable Care Act’s Impact
- Oct. 15: Spiritual Perspectives; Developmental Stages - Toddlers
- Oct. 16: Into the Future; College, Well-being and the Black Community
- Oct. 17: What Else Makes Entrepreneurs Special? How They’re Living; Growing into A Life of Excellence