Dr. Walter Thompson is a tenured Regents’ Professor of Kinesiology and Health (College of Education) and in the Division of Nutrition (Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions) at Georgia State University in Atlanta. He’ll empower us with some great information regarding fitness trends that we can use to build and maintain fit bodies, especially as we move deeper into the holiday season and the new year.
Then find out how some colleges are helping their students deal with those mounting college loan debts. Finally, is their any connection between man’s lifestyle and extinctions of other creatures?
- April 20: The World’s Religions, Conclusion; HIV and Heart Disease
- April 21: Man’s Best Friend (?) and Why; Young Adults and Cancer: Focus on the Ladies
- April 22: Spiritual Perspectives; Taifa Butler (2pm)
- April 23: The Mind that Abuses; Young Adults and Cancer: Focus on the Men
- April 24: Enriching Your Relationships; College Athletics with Big Opportunities
- April 13: The World’s Religions; Newsorite™
- April 14: Taxes and Religion; Progress in Treating HIV?
- April 15: Evangelist Anne Blair (1pm); The World’s Religions; Ann N. Johnson (2pm)
- April 16: Into the Future; The Beauty (?) of Dieting
- April 17: When A Degree Is Not Enough; Building Your Business