Dr. Walter Thompson is a tenured Regents’ Professor of Kinesiology and Health (College of Education) and in the Division of Nutrition (Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions) at Georgia State University in Atlanta. He’ll empower us with some great information regarding fitness trends that we can use to build and maintain fit bodies, especially as we move deeper into the holiday season and the new year.
Then find out how some colleges are helping their students deal with those mounting college loan debts. Finally, is their any connection between man’s lifestyle and extinctions of other creatures?
- Dec. 22: Lauren Meccia (1pm); Velton Showell, III (2pm)
- Dec. 23: Dr. Caroline DiBattisto (1pm); Beth Spangler (1:30); Trish Luna-Dialva (2pm)
- Dec. 24: Rev. Herbert Daughtry (1pm); Nancy Jackson Johnson (2pm); Trey Anthony (2:30)
- Dec. 25: Music Simulcast - Merry Christmas!
- Dec. 26: Dr. Clarence Scranage (1pm); Sean Manley (1:30); Shaune Arnold (2pm)
- Dec. 15: Marvelous Man; Wisdom for A New Year
- Dec. 16: America’s Assimilation; Dr. Stephanie Brown (2pm); Jenny Hinton (2:30)
- Dec. 17: Spiritual Perspectives; Evans High School Football (2pm)
- Dec. 18: Elaine “LaLa” Lalanne (1pm); Dr. Mark Nagel (2pm)
- Dec. 19: Making Relationships Beautiful; A Better Brain