Dr. Walter Thompson is a tenured Regents’ Professor of Kinesiology and Health (College of Education) and in the Division of Nutrition (Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions) at Georgia State University in Atlanta. He’ll empower us with some great information regarding fitness trends that we can use to build and maintain fit bodies, especially as we move deeper into the holiday season and the new year.
Then find out how some colleges are helping their students deal with those mounting college loan debts. Finally, is their any connection between man’s lifestyle and extinctions of other creatures?
- July 21: Watch Those Screens! True or False: High Blood Pressure
- July 23: Dr. Valorie Parker (1pm); Best Hospitals; Your Baby and Sleep; Inspired!
- July 23: Spiritual Perspectives; Newsorite(TM)
- July 24: Dr. Mallory Millender (1pm); Darlene Price (2pm); Falita Flowers (2:30)
- July 25: Andre Woolery (1pm); Dr. Bernard Siegel (2pm)
- July 12, 2014
- July 14: This Could Mean You (or Someone You Love) Have Dementia; Dealing with Summer Insects; Let’s Fly Well and Eat Good!
- July 15: Our Climate; Dealing with Loneliness; Inspired!
- July 16: Spiritual Perspectives; The Economy and the Bonds; Misplaced Billions
- July 17: Dr. Mallory Millender (1pm); Darlene Price (2pm); Falita Flowers (2:30)