Dr. Walter Thompson is a tenured Regents’ Professor of Kinesiology and Health (College of Education) and in the Division of Nutrition (Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions) at Georgia State University in Atlanta. He’ll empower us with some great information regarding fitness trends that we can use to build and maintain fit bodies, especially as we move deeper into the holiday season and the new year.
Then find out how some colleges are helping their students deal with those mounting college loan debts. Finally, is their any connection between man’s lifestyle and extinctions of other creatures?
- April 14: Work that Testosterone; Felons and Voting Rights; Climate Change and Poor Nations
- April 15: Organic Eats; Felons and Judgment; Where the Bible Stands
- April 16: Spiritual Perspectives; Climate Change Warnings
- April 17: Into the Future; Felons and Voting Rights; Where the Church Stands; Russia, the West, and Sentimental Journeys
- April 18: Moving Ahead; Help for Homeowners; Great Teams
- April 7: Get Your “Beauty Rest!” Felons and the Right to Vote; Men, Food, and Health, Pt. 1
- April 8: Organic Eats; Weddings! Felons and the Right to Vote
- April 9: Spiritual Perspectives; Teens, Screens and Bones; Is Your Baby Hearing Well?
- April 10: Into the Future; How Are YOU Eating?
- April 11: Where Would You Like to Launch Your Business? Moving Ahead; Men, Food, and Health, Pt. 2