Dr. Walter Thompson is a tenured Regents’ Professor of Kinesiology and Health (College of Education) and in the Division of Nutrition (Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions) at Georgia State University in Atlanta. He’ll empower us with some great information regarding fitness trends that we can use to build and maintain fit bodies, especially as we move deeper into the holiday season and the new year.
Then find out how some colleges are helping their students deal with those mounting college loan debts. Finally, is their any connection between man’s lifestyle and extinctions of other creatures?
- April 21: Felons and the Constitution; The Healing Power of Dogs; Africa’s Queen of Talk
- April 22: Felons and Judgment; The State of the Bible; Is Mommy Stressing the Baby?
- April 23: Spiritual Perspectives; The Power of Oxytocins
- April 24: Claire Suggs (1pm); Into the Future; Where the Church Stands; Is A Small Business Loan Right for You? Pt. 1
- April 25: Checking for Your Business; Simplify Your Business; Moving Ahead
- April 14: Work that Testosterone; Felons and Voting Rights; Climate Change and Poor Nations
- April 15: Organic Eats; Felons and Judgment; Where the Bible Stands
- April 16: Spiritual Perspectives; Climate Change Warnings
- April 17: Into the Future; Felons and Voting Rights; Where the Church Stands; Russia, the West, and Sentimental Journeys
- April 18: Moving Ahead; Help for Homeowners; Great Teams