Dr. Walter Thompson is a tenured Regents’ Professor of Kinesiology and Health (College of Education) and in the Division of Nutrition (Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions) at Georgia State University in Atlanta. He’ll empower us with some great information regarding fitness trends that we can use to build and maintain fit bodies, especially as we move deeper into the holiday season and the new year.
Then find out how some colleges are helping their students deal with those mounting college loan debts. Finally, is their any connection between man’s lifestyle and extinctions of other creatures?
- June 29: Empowering Our Children; Dr. L. Diane Bennett (2pm)
- June 30: Watch That Office; Violence Against Women
- July 1: Spiritual Perspectives; Turning Around Cynicism
- July 2: Into the Future; The Movies; Newsorite™
- July 3: Awesome Seniors! Ready, Start, Finish!
- June 22: The Rise of Artificial Intelligence; Trish Dialva (2pm)
- June 23: Worries About Artificial Intelligence? Nikki Giovanni (2pm)
- June 24: Rev. Daughtry (1pm); Nancy Johnson (2pm)
- June 25: Kate Dunaway (1pm); Dr. Kevin Leman (2pm)
- June 26: Dr. Kenneth Doka (1pm); Shuane Arnold (2pm)