Dr. Walter Thompson is a tenured Regents’ Professor of Kinesiology and Health (College of Education) and in the Division of Nutrition (Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions) at Georgia State University in Atlanta. He’ll empower us with some great information regarding fitness trends that we can use to build and maintain fit bodies, especially as we move deeper into the holiday season and the new year.
Then find out how some colleges are helping their students deal with those mounting college loan debts. Finally, is their any connection between man’s lifestyle and extinctions of other creatures?
- Nov. 23: Real Talk with Our Teens; Educational Matters
- Nov. 24: Dr. Andrea Witwer (1pm); Dr. Sam Sullivan (2pm)
- Nov. 25: Melissa Ingraham (1pm); Ron Spry (2pm)
- Nov. 26: Simulcast
- Nov. 27: Simulcast
- Nov. 16: Concussions and Our Teens; The Budget Deal; Valuing Immigrants
- Nov. 17: Real Talk with Our Teens; Candyce Haynes (2pm); Sean Manley (2:45)
- Nov. 18: Spiritual Perspectives; Dr. Paul Zak (2pm)
- Nov. 19: Into the Future; The Budget Deal; Valuing Immigrants
- Nov. 20: Controlling Anger; A World of Business