Dr. Walter Thompson is a tenured Regents’ Professor of Kinesiology and Health (College of Education) and in the Division of Nutrition (Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions) at Georgia State University in Atlanta. He’ll empower us with some great information regarding fitness trends that we can use to build and maintain fit bodies, especially as we move deeper into the holiday season and the new year.
Then find out how some colleges are helping their students deal with those mounting college loan debts. Finally, is their any connection between man’s lifestyle and extinctions of other creatures?
- April 25: Rats; Climate
- April 26: The Power of Religion; Alternative Energy - Do We Want It?
- April 27: Valuing Our Dreams
- April 28: Time for More Music
- April 29: Women in Sports
- April 30: Let’s Care to Care; Protecting Our Children; The Power of Religion
- May 1: Spiritual Perspectives; Religion & Politics
- April 18: Leading the Way Climate Wise; Our Adolescents and Sleep
- April 19: Moses McCauley (1pm); Broken Hearts
- April 20: Breast Health; Our Children’s Health