Dr. Walter Thompson is a tenured Regents’ Professor of Kinesiology and Health (College of Education) and in the Division of Nutrition (Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions) at Georgia State University in Atlanta. He’ll empower us with some great information regarding fitness trends that we can use to build and maintain fit bodies, especially as we move deeper into the holiday season and the new year.
Then find out how some colleges are helping their students deal with those mounting college loan debts. Finally, is their any connection between man’s lifestyle and extinctions of other creatures?
- Oct. 24: Beautiful Parks; Marijuana as Medicine?
- Oct. 25: Gary Dennis (1pm)
- Oct. 26: Leonard Davis (1pm); Religion in the Spotlight
- Oct. 27: Into the Future; Work Hard!
- Oct. 28: Supernatural Healing
- Oct. 29: Prostate Partnership; Checking Cholesterol
- Oct. 30: Spiritual Perspectives; The Church and Social Problems
- Oct. 17: Beautifying Our Parks; Politics - The Issues
- Oct. 18: Politics - The Issues
- Oct. 19: Religion in the Spotlight