Dr. Walter Thompson is a tenured Regents’ Professor of Kinesiology and Health (College of Education) and in the Division of Nutrition (Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions) at Georgia State University in Atlanta. He’ll empower us with some great information regarding fitness trends that we can use to build and maintain fit bodies, especially as we move deeper into the holiday season and the new year.
Then find out how some colleges are helping their students deal with those mounting college loan debts. Finally, is their any connection between man’s lifestyle and extinctions of other creatures?
- May 23: Robert Hall (1pm)
- May 24: The Transfer of Trillions; Delvin Davis (1:15)
- May 25: Sarah J. Hartrum-Decareaux (1pm)
- May 26: Into the Future; Education and Politics
- May 27: Dealing with Pressure
- May 28: Keeping Our Children Safe; Healthy Muscle Gain
- May 29: Spiritual Perspectives; Black Lives and Christianity
- May 9: Dr. Debbie Crews
- May 10: Political Ideology and Education
- May 11: Randi Pupkin; Medical Marijuana