Dr. Walter Thompson is a tenured Regents’ Professor of Kinesiology and Health (College of Education) and in the Division of Nutrition (Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions) at Georgia State University in Atlanta. He’ll empower us with some great information regarding fitness trends that we can use to build and maintain fit bodies, especially as we move deeper into the holiday season and the new year.
Then find out how some colleges are helping their students deal with those mounting college loan debts. Finally, is their any connection between man’s lifestyle and extinctions of other creatures?
- Feb. 20: Mary Sumter (1pm)
- Feb. 21: Effective Communication
- Feb. 22: Reconciling After the Vote; Building Green
- Feb. 23: Beating Cigarettes; Rina Powell and LaVerne Gold (1:30)
- Feb. 24: Building Green; Let’s Soar
- Feb. 25: Recovering from Intense Workouts; Education or Prisons?
- Feb. 26: Spiritual Perspectives; Love & Politics
- Feb. 13: Effective Communication; Are You Up On Your Sports?
- Feb. 14: Effective Communication
- Feb. 15: Bewitched!