Dr. Walter Thompson is a tenured Regents’ Professor of Kinesiology and Health (College of Education) and in the Division of Nutrition (Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions) at Georgia State University in Atlanta. He’ll empower us with some great information regarding fitness trends that we can use to build and maintain fit bodies, especially as we move deeper into the holiday season and the new year.
Then find out how some colleges are helping their students deal with those mounting college loan debts. Finally, is their any connection between man’s lifestyle and extinctions of other creatures?
- Medical Marijuana; Wages and Irony - July 26, 2016
- ADHD; Diabetes Prevention - July 25, 2016
- Spiritual Perspectives; Rev. Max Wilkins - July 24, 2016
- India; Business Inspiration; Medicaid; July 23, 2016
- July 25: ADHD Kids and Schools; Decreasing the Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- July 26: Wages and Irony; Medical Marijuana
- July 27: Skin Care; A New Medicaid
- July 28: Teaching Yourself; Plain Facts
- July 29: Teaching Yourself; Vacation Time
- July 30: Dr. Elliott Cohen (1pm);Kandee G. (2pm); Les Brown (2:30)