Dr. Walter Thompson is a tenured Regents’ Professor of Kinesiology and Health (College of Education) and in the Division of Nutrition (Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions) at Georgia State University in Atlanta. He’ll empower us with some great information regarding fitness trends that we can use to build and maintain fit bodies, especially as we move deeper into the holiday season and the new year.
Then find out how some colleges are helping their students deal with those mounting college loan debts. Finally, is their any connection between man’s lifestyle and extinctions of other creatures?
- April 17: Fighting Fatigue; Edkesha Anderson (1:30)
- April 18: Illegal Immigration and America; Out in Space
- April 19: Spiritual Perspectives
- April 20: Terry Linhart (1pm)
- April 21: Power of the Future; Soaring
- April 22: Illegal Immigration in America; Food and Your Z’s; The Computers Are Coming?
- April 23: Spiritual Perspectives; Americans & Religion
- April 10: Building Community
- April 11: Dr. William Hatcher
- April 12: Spiritual Perspectives